Sunday, December 18, 2011

1 vs 1 with the Benno and Eating with MaaMaa and Guma

Church in the morning!






phew. close game vs the seahawks.
but we got the DUBS! waahoooo!

Tebowwww... what happened?!

My brother has been contemplating if he should continue on his asian league Eagles BB team or not. He doesn't feel as confident on that team as he does in his SSF team where he does serious damage... I wish I could have done asian league growing up, and since he has the chance I think he should stay with it. But I can see that his teammates are a little mean. My bro and I try to play with him whenever we can... so we have a little one on one...

We shall see his decision on continuing or not... he has just got to be a bit more motivated to practice.

Oh... and when my mom has the camera... she snaps like there is no tomorrow... filtering through them takes so much time. See friends! I'm not that bad, my mother goes button crazy!

I was winning by a good amount at first, then he stepped it up and it was pretty close til the end. But sorry Benno, maybe next time. Just beat him by 2 but he blocked me a couple times.























got lots of frames here
Dad recommended this place. So here we go to eat with MaaMaa and Guma. It was pretty good. I was so full I could barely move after... sigh...





i've been getting in trouble for always taking pics of food wherever we go to eat...
eeeeks. Sorry! I just want to remember the stuff we eat!
And food is always such a pretty sight!
Esp this!




SOOOOO GOOOOODDD!
I asked for EXTRA GARLICCCCCC!!!
Lol.. i know.. out of all that food... i like the veggies with the garlic







hk style milk tea!
i miss you!


my bro likes these clams instead
he's in a clam phase


american apparel frenzy


ooooooooh! look at these boots my mom has!




setting up stockings







sooo hard to get up after sitting...
it's a sign that i keep ignoring



my bro's efforts on projects
what he did for the pH scale...
goshhh.. how do you draw like that!??!






lol. i was falling asleep writing this card!
had to start all over because of that RANDOM sentence I have in the end...
what in the world?!?! ahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment