Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spectrum Pups (Part II) and D&B

Day 6 of our SoCal trip. 

     Oh yeah! Our parents left yesterday while we went to Magic Mtn, so the rest of the trip we were pretty much just chillin' in Irvine. Today, we met up with the JENNIFOH! Who is an Irvine native! Even though it is such an exciting city, I guess sometimes your hometown can get a little dull. My brother and I went to the University Center earlier to walk around and eat Le Diplomate. I must say they have one of thee best sandwiches out there with that amazing garlic sauce. Jenn met us there and off to exploring we go!

     We played knock out, 3 point contest (NBA lines) and tips. My bro won 2/3 events. Sigh. He said he didn't know how to 'tip', but he got surprisingly all his buckets to drop. GG.

BB at Janet's Toscana Appt. Great courts! 

Spectrum petstore to play with the lazy 2K bulldog

Great capture Jenn!


That bench saved our lives when it came to the terriors




Off to D&B for 1/2 off Wednesdays!

We love philly cheese steaks and mushrooms!


It's OK, you were warming up

My favorite game there, or the one I think is most worth it

Jenn's face <3

Her favorite game, nice try!

Thanks for sharing your tickets with us!

The prize he was aiming for, and we just got it with 100 tix to spare

Pineapple fried rice at Guppies


Great hat, you should have felt his head after

     That pretty much was our day. The weather has been absolutely perfect. I'm not used to eating out so much but it's vacation, so why not?! And Irvine just has so many places to eat, I don't know how people stay so fit. Probably because they have encouraging weather to go out and play! And beaches too!

No comments:

Post a Comment