Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and Poh Poh's 80th Birthday

     Today is Father's Day and we went to church in the morning with my dad. Pastor Andrew gave a pretty funny sermon about dads. We went to run some errands after at Verizon where we played with the iPads. My mom and I had some fun with that. 

I love this


This wont rotate. Wallet of Mikey that Benson made. Accurate much?

GIFTS!

Our lovely father. Shirt from Banana

CCU Softball Schedule
     After church we went back to visit our Gmama and aunt. They made some mi noodles for us and it was sooooo tasty. It is always nice to go back and see them. They have been very supportive of my trip to Taiwan and they always make food for us when we go back home.


SOOOOOO DELICIOUSSSS!! Mi Noodles
     We later move onto get ready for my PohPohs birthday at ABC Restaurant in Foster City. I got her a photo album with all the pictures of all our family gatherings and gave it to her. I regret not taking out the album earlier because by the time she got it, the restaurant was closing and she was more worried about getting out. It took a good amount of time to put together, I hope that she enjoyed it. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Family Picture of my Mom's side outside ABC restaurant

The grandmas!

Kristy and Ivana... I haven't seen them in awhile


My aunt got the biggest size there was... from San Jose
     My mom's side loves to take pictures, so here is a bunch. It was a little rushed and we were last to get out of the restaurant.




Her fav color is red


She thinks she's cute




I'm excited to see how this princess is going to turn out


THE BILL! Our uncle paid it in full! Thank Youuuuuuu!

The photoalbum. She is looking at the bill.

So the craziness begins

Ivana observing

Strong woman right thurr on the bottom

Ahahaha



Yeah, I gotta admit she is pretty adorable

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY



Ivana took this of her sister

No comments:

Post a Comment