Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally a Day with Teeferz!

HELLOOO THERRREE!!! JENN SUM HERE! :] So this is the second post i'll be doing! I did the next day's post as well. hahaha OKAY SO HERE WE GOOOO!!!

So we woke up this morning and walked to Tiff's dentist for my emergency dentist appointment. GAHH the dentist was sooo nice to try and fit me in the schedule! THANK YOU AND THANK YOU TIFF!!! :] (I had a severe toothache :[ and i wanted to get it fixed before Taiwann)

filling out some paperwork!

tiff waited for me and played angry birds haha

So the dentist told me i had a huge cavity :[ booooo.. its super sensitive to cold stuff. EEEk so i had to go back to the dentist at 3:30pm. 


MEANWHILE... we decided to eat lunch!! Seaton picked up tiff wong and came to get me and tiff tam! :D


seaton (our driver :D) and tiff holding up a really fun game! Mille bornes? haha i think thats what it's called!

DELICIOUS LUNCH AT LITTLE LUCCA!!! :D :D :D

cute tiffs :D

lots of toppingsss :O

the sandwiches were HUGE! 

OMG SO GOOODDDD...*droool*




sandwich that tiff and i shared! :] there was cranberry sauce on it!


HAHAHHA tiff wong almost dropped her sandwich on the floor!!!! LUCKILY the sandwich was blocked by  tiff's and my pants and stopped the sandwich from its death. However, two sad tomatoes fell to their death.. oh well.. i dont like tomatoes anyways!!!! Unfortunately, i have a stain on my only pants that I'm taking to Taiwan. hahahhaha


After lunch at Little Lucca, we went to a yogurt place that tiff wong introduced us to, called BLUSH! OMGGG SOO GOOOOOD!! :]


BLUSHHHHHHHhh omgggg best yogurt place EVER :D :D :D hahah look at seatons face. TEEHEHEE

soo pretty inside!

THIS WAS SO GOOD!!!


seaton is way too obsessed with this game.. hahah

ordering more because we loved it so much!!!

this time.. with less fruit and more yogurtt! YUMM

having their girl talk. hahahha so intense!


Back at the dentist... THANK YOU FRANK L. NG! :] hehehhe

happy to get my tooth fixed!


While I was getting my tooth fixed....











DINNERTIMMEEE!!! :] 


very happy to eat again :]

ONCE AGAIN, DELICIOUS FOOD MADE BY TIFF'S DAD!! :D :D :D


yayy group pic!



pretty tea leaves/teapot!

we're all so focused.. hahahha

HOTEL TIMEEEEEEEE!!!



checking in!

lovely bathroom


Let the jumping pictures begin...........



haha bellflop for tiff!

bellyflop for me!

bellyflop for tiff!!

Criss-cross jumping action....






Trying to do ninja kicks now!


HAHAh tiff's so funnyyyy :]

BEST PICTURE EVERRR!! TIFF HAS THE FUNNIEST PICTUREEE.. (look closely at her pants too ;]) HAHA
Time to send tiff off!
picture in the elevator
We took some pictures of her and the hotel before she left!





Time to go back in the hotel to exploreeeeee!!



refrigerated freezing towels inside the gym! SOOO COOOL....literally too.. HEHEHHe


YAY, what a wonderful day in norcal again :] I'm going to miss it! Ahh so this was our last night before we depart! EEEEK.. its coming so quickk!!!

-JENNNNNnnnnnnnnn :D

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the invite guys HMPH! jk i think you guys did invite me lol.. WHY DID I DECLINE?!

    ReplyDelete