Monday, June 13, 2011

A Chill Day & The MAVS Win!!!

     Day 4 of our trip. It was a relaxing day. My brother and I climbed a tree in the park down the street from my bros appt. It was his first time! There was a really nice beach volleyball court there. Irvine is just so nice. 




     I didn't take many pictures today because we did not do much so I just took these from online. We finally went to Mun Suk Suks house for the much anticipated 2011 NBA Finals Game 6 between the Heat and the Mavs. His house had a huuuge TV and he had the channel in HD so I felt like I was going blind by staring at it.

     For the game, Dirk was doing terrible the whole first half but his team kept them in a fighting position. Lebron didn't show up and everyone from the Heat kinda freaked out and forgot how to play basketball at the end... MAVS WINNNNN!!! They totally deserved it and am quite happy that they won. I like Heat a lot, but am not a fan of Lebron... or Wade with Lebron, for that matter. Dirk is a good player and realllllyyyyy deserves this. Go Mavs! I still remember when the Warriors beat the Mavs my junior year of high school... it's been awhile since GS has performed at that level.





     Later on, we went to Lan Yees house. We wanted to visit Ting Ting, but it was late and she had to go to bed. We say Gah Sing and Choy Hay though. They got a new dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment