Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting at the Airport to Leave for Taiwan

Jennifoh was quite helpful and entertaining in helping me update posts. I promised my little bro that I would play NBA 2k11 with him all week and finally did. I found out that I suck... Really badly. I used the best team and he used the worst and I lost every time. My family has been amazing for housing me this week and cooking such delicious meals. They have also been super supportive of me going overseas for this missions trip.I'm going to miss them.

So we are at the airport now waiting to board. Mingling with the youth and helpers of the Canaan church. I will try to keep this updated as much as I can, but it just may not have pictures all the time.

Cool beans! I'm definitely excited! I am truly thankful for all those who have been so supportive. Thank youuuuuu!

Jeff, Jenn and Seaton say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment