Saturday, July 16, 2011

TAIPEI IS AWESOMEEEEE!!!

I am doing a terrible job in updating this, but it is just hard to find an available computer.

I cant wait to upload pictures on this, but it will take forever and probably like a million pictures for each day. I had 4 memory cards and they have all run out.

We are in Taipei and our 'official' missions trip is over so we are now just playing in Asia! We checked into the YMCA hotel last night and I was just soooooooo thankful! It's nice to have clean living and bathrooms and beds and all that good stuff. I am truly grateful. More than words can explain.

I LOVE ASIA!!! My goodness, it is so awesome! It's nice to finally get to see it after so long. 



Tonight, we went to the SHILIN Night market. I've heard so much about these Taiwan night markets, and I finally stepped foot in one. It was breathtaking. So much food and shopping! There was not enough time for it all. We were all pretty tired though and I think we are going to go to more tomorrow.

I'm using our hotel laptop, but I should go now and shower and sleep for church tomorrow.

Pictures should come soon, hopefully. Taiwan is sooooo coooool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment