Thursday, August 23, 2012

Checking Out the Beach... By Myself

had a strong craving for banana island...
so i go with this boy from asia

yummm yummm yummm

ROTIIII!!!

those are for doggies

This is another day...

Now that I have a car back home, there IS a huge sense of freedom. I've always had my license, but never a car and insurance. Now I finally have it so I don't have to rely on others to pick me up and such... and I can kind of go wherever... whenever I want! :)

So it was a rare sunshine-y day, so i decided to go past Skyline and down to check out Pacifica Beach.

It's def no SoCal... but it was nice to just see the waves and walk around a bit. I don't usually go to places like this by myself since someone is always with me, driving me. So this was a first experience!








cool name


interesting...

READY!
why is eli in the middle?! ugh...


riley's mom made dinner
that plate in the middle is... DAO SEE LANG YUUE!
(fish with salted black bean)
My grandpa used to make it for us when we were kids and I haven't had it since.
good memories, and sooo YUMMM!

in Skyline parking lot.
Yup... he upgraded his car!
Who wouldn't when it looks like that!
Glittery!
(i finally spotted the people who drive that yesterday though!)

muscle tissue
i think it's pretty cool to be able to take pics
with a cam thru the microscope

No comments:

Post a Comment