Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SAN Group Photoshoot by Mike Zhang

Here are the other pictures from the photoshoot we had before arriving to SAN.

Just decided to post them here for memory sake.

Thank you Mike for helping us take and editing them! Much appreciated!

There are a lot of pictures, Enjoy!

Original Date Taken: June 2, 2012





































































































Looking through these pictures just reminds me of how blessed i am to be in this class. I didn't realize how good i had it until now. People leaving and people coming in, things happen for a reason. I hope that the people who left found what they were looking for, and i hope the same for the people who came in late. I also hope and pray that as this month comes to an end, that we will all find a way to remain Christ-centered and work hard to maintain the friendships that we have built in our time in college.

I've said it many times, you guys mean more to me that you know!

And for you underclassmen... i hope that you will be able to find the same, if not better, in your fellow classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment