Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Finally Saw Seaton and Quick Glimpse of My Home Life

Lol... so glad that seaton is in this depressing place with me. this is my first time seeing him and i seriously ran across campus screaming with excitement! i could tell he semi appreciated seeing me too since he looked slightly excited and returned my hug! 

ahaha... we are desperate here! 

Don't take the luxury of people, friends, and community for granted! I know i butchered this already, but it really is one of the main things i miss. The convenience of having all your close friends just less than a minutes walk away and hanging out whenever... man that was a blast! 


his face doesn't show his true excitement

going from 100+ weather to this... boy we had a huge adjustment to do

hello mr chang!



picture of some bacteria through a microscope

mom wanted to order one of these to match my bro's that's on the wall
i'll get a pic of that later

bonuses of being at home:
-getting to chat with the madre
-having meals ready and prepped for you

i like having to work with a workbook. but it is tedious.

more microscope pics

hello aissle!
friend from HS... we had physio lab together for a brief period and
it was fun catching up, but i couldn't get into this class.
boo. the teacher was too good...


No comments:

Post a Comment