Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Airport Drives and Tummy Remedies

coooool! i have yet to try.
heard it's comparable to little luccas... but i don't think so
i love sandwiches and wanna try it anyways

more dos with this girl before she had to leave

mwahahha. bad idea to stop by pink berry.
almost missed her flight again.
switched cars... she drove it there and i took it back.
3rd time to the airport, driving 3 diff cars in less than a week.
i feel like I'm test driving cars. haha.
fun experience though :)

i want to be the one departing off somewhere!
but it's also fun to go to arrivals to pick up people coming back :)
not as fun dropping them off though :(


glass buildings are usually pretty

hello kitty

lookie who i found when i get back to the p lot!

parked in the shade for you, ms. sum

came here after work!

i have all the power in my handssss!!!
jk.. it was just in my pocket

and he picked me up after work since my cramps were killing me!

remodeling our floor

frozen chicken

more cramping remedies. haha.

we suck at this, but it was fun!


onion rings!!

we were tying to do some gymnastics of our own

the balance beam

fail

winner of the night!

Aly Reisman is just winning everything for gymnastics... sigh. Yay for team america, but i just don't particularly like her for some reason...

Mwahaha... since i take these pics from phone, so it's organized by dates, and lookie what i found down below that snuck into my photo stream!


here is us this time last year visiting stephen for orientation!!!
my oh my have times have changed...
look at him all asking about school and classes... haha.
I'm sure i have more pics in a blog post a year ago.. this pic was just from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment