Monday, August 8, 2011

1st ARC Visit for the Summer

Taking the bike path to school has allowed me to venture off to other detours. I tried going to work today but then my financial aid and work study is still in progress so I cannot get paid yet. Darn :/ 

Here is the arboretum by the new law building... the water is all green. Imagine losing attention and biking into that. Mwahahahha. I always wonder if that might happen to me one day.


So greeeeeen! Looks like slime.


I've been contemplating getting a DSLR camera, but everyone has one nowadays. And they are so expensive! I just love all the functions that it has and the quality of the pictures are just... well... breathtaking. These pictures would look like a gazillion times better. At the same time, it is not as convenient. I wouldn't be able to bring it with me wherever I go and take pics while biking and record people on rollercoasters, etc. It would just be nice if my little Digicam was a little better quality. But I love it nonetheless. Now that I am using it a lot more, I always get nervous that it may break soon. I will be very sad. It has been with me through so much!

UCD Water Tower & Green Arboretum


Davis can look really good sometimes

Davis fields make me happy

We played softball on these ones

They added a little spunk to the ARC! I like!

Gotta take advantage of this for my last year!

Trying to read outside Starbucks


hehehehehe. One of my fondest memories of all time!
TEAM JACOB!!! 

Our team looks so big! I will miss this :'(

Posted next to Club Softball, Hi Erica!!

Pavillion


GAH! Playing with you is so angr-i-fying!
But thanks for the competition
We through our paddles like ninja stars to the side. aha.

Bye bye borders! I wonder what's going to be here instead

Cute piggies!

Thanks for the smoothie, Seatonian!
I want to get a magic bullet

John Yang came back from HS CBM
He hates my laugh and forgot my bday, thanks bro
HELLO STEPHEN!!! Met this spunky dude over missions and we were all so excited that he is going to be coming to Davis this fall! Seaton and I went to pick him up from orientation to bring him to the 'best' boba place we've got here. Talking to him about his anxiousness and excitement really makes me realize how fast college blows by. I kinda just remember having orientation and being exposed to new things left and right. Being so unfamiliar with the lifestyle. And the freedom you get. And the many choices that you get to make. SO MUCH FUN! College is the best. I would say it's the most fun I've had so far in life. 


It was great seeing and chatting with him. We hope that he can find a fellowship where he feels comfortable. Having a group of people that shares the same faith as you definitely makes getting to know each other a little easier. He shows us the dorms that he stayed in. The new Tercero ones! Not Potter, but the other. So spacious!



Thanks for the popcorn chicken Seaton

They are so spoiled. New Tercero lounge area


Someone's a big kid now

Life in a Dorm Room

How affectionate!

NICE FREE SHIRT!!!


Staying up to work on UWP HW

Oh geez

I need to stop procrastinatingggg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment