Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Writing Really Sucks

The start of a very long day... 

Riding with her to class

Flicking her hair
Last minute Financial Aid stuff that I cannot believe I forgot to turn in before leaving for Asia. My mom helped fill in some forms and faxed over our income papers. Got all the paperwork into the office in less than 2 hours. The lady behind the counter was very helpful and impressed. haha. Get on top of your crap, Tiffany Tam! I hope I can still get the amount of money promised, or else I'll be screwed.




Tried going back to the Arboretum after class/errands to find the little ducklings from the other day.




Found 2!! But so separated :(

Oh Davis...

Playing 4 corners

I spy with my little eye...

A lonely sunflower!!!



Eating w Wongsta. Didn't eat out once this week!



Found out the mystery that owned this box of chocolates


Hazelnut and Crunch were the best! 
Decided to ask Anna & Tiff to see if they wanted some free stuff. We only chose to take a stool.



Biking back home after retrieval

Got SO Tiring!

But I do lots of crazy things for free stuff

Almost fell off bike



Lifesaver Jenn Sum
I have yet to use the volleyball... :/

Visitor to keep me company

Procrastinating w Doodle Jump


Trying to learn

2 rows completed!


Gma's Corn Soup!


More procrastinating begins here:











Videochatting at the worst possible time, but it was so fun and worth it!



Winner for... BEST OUTFIT!

Staying up attempt

FAIL! haha. jk. This was the only time he slept.
I was the one who was like this all night -_-





I have been procrastinating all night so that I don't have to write this paper that is assigned for our UWP class. We have to write a 5 page draft on a scientific topic. I hate writing. If you want to make me fat, then tell me to write an essay because I will eat the world before starting it. I seriously ate my whole kitchen today. I am writing so much more on here than on my word document. I should really get started, its just that I haven't had a serious essay class since Freshmen year. Bleh. I think this may be the first day of actual boredom for me. Jen Yee stopped by on the way home from school to keep me company though, thank goodness. Tried teaching her the steps to solve the Rubiks cube. She got to as far as I can remember, which is 2 levels. I really want to relearn the rest. Maybe by the end of summer? I want to learn guitar too. But Jenn Sum is not here and I have no motivation. aha. jk. Maybe not.

Oh. I had a mad rush to get my financial aid papers in today since I missed the deadline. I don't know how I forgot about it. But I got everything turned in within an hour, even the lady was impressed. I need to stay more on top of my stuffs.

On the way from biking home, I stopped by the arboretum in hopes to see baby ducks.  I went on a run with Jen yesterday but she cramped after like 2 miles? And it was super hot. I almost started sweating a lot, but we stopped in time. We just walked by the arboretum after and saw soooo many baby ducks! I've been dying to see some all spring! Didn't know they made more in the summer, they are soooooo cuuuuute! But I didn't have my camera, so I tried again today but they weren't in a group anymore. Next time. I will get a picture of them one day. 



I am totally procrastinating by writing this. If only I was this proficient in writing my essay, something that actually matters. *sigh* Wongsta's nuggets just dinged. Going to go eat some now. tehe. 


Writing = fatness & death! X_x


Might see Queen Rebecca soon. I think she may be coming to Davis! hehe. I'm excited but also nervous for her drive to play. School sucks. It ruins every chance of fun.


Now to finally get started on my paper...


[2:30am]
Oh my. It was like 1am and I decided to click the webcam button with Jenn since Wong was next to me eating nuggets. Not a good idea. I don't even know why we laugh so much when we see each other. It's rather strange, but a lot of happiness nonetheless. I'm glad that odd woman put herself through the early awkward stages of Compass and stuck it through to be an active member of our fellowship. Definitely opens my eyes to how intimidating it is, first going into a group with so many new faces. Reminder to self to be more welcoming and genuine to people searching for a place to belong. 


I think I've found that place right now. I am happier than I've been in my past, I believe. And I would like to try and help others find that too, it's only fair. (hehe. This is pretty weird typing out. But I am at the apex of procrastinating nation) But it's college! Meant for a time to explore and find out who you are, for real. Time goes by fast so I try not to waste too much... especially with people. I don't KIT much with HS friends and I also do believe college is also a time to make friends that you will have once school is all over. I wonder if I will ever have a lifestyle that is portrayed in Friends. That would be pretty awesome for a little bit, at least. Eh. I shall brain diarrhea more on this topic when I actually have time. 


Seaton, Wong and I are up like zombies right now trying to write this paper. I want to record them but they will not allow such things at this hour. hhehe. Of course Anna is resting peacefully in bed. I need to learn to be like her and not just give up when I see that she has finished everything well before the due date.

Black Eyed Peas- Alive. On repeat. Def keeping me alive right now.

Mwahaha. This night would have the longest blog I've ever posted. Typical me. Back to reading about lupus. It's rather interesting. Now let's turn that excitement into something worthy to be turned in! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment