Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hiking, Haircut and Happy Rebecca!

My mother asked me to go hiking with her at Half Moon Bay today. It is supported by this 'Take a Hike' program that sets up these hikes to shed light on the lands they are trying to preserve in the bay area. It wasn't the sunniest day and the hike was a bit too short, but Auntie Selena brings us to this other part that was like a mini fisherman's warf. But a little better since it was not as touristy. 






Mother's Hiking Outfit

They say dogs resemble their owners sometimes...

Great Dane likes little doggies


These twinsies were vicious

Hike begins

Started behind the Great Dane


Our hike guide. hehe.

She worked her way to the front


Infamous Maverick Surf Competition held here

More guidance :)

Free shirt! But only larges left. Wore it to keep me warm

Here is the mini fisherman's warf that we went to that was a little drive away





Huskies!!! Dogs get to play in the water


Try going on a short run. Hamstrings hurting a bit :/



Little boogers in the water

Just kidding

"Hey girl I wanna catch your wave,
hey girl I wanna drift away with you..."


Fish market

My dad was so happy that my mom got a fish head for him

Feeling the floor with me big momma toe :(

Cool! I want to one day have to shop here ;)


Clam chowder bowl for ben wong


Now the blue skies come out...

Trying to finish HP 6 before school starts


You see the 2 cuties in this pic?

We saw an estate sale sign around our neighborhood so we take a little walk to go check it out. My bro brings his lovely scooter companion along but his leg started hurting so I took it along for most of the journey. We could have went through one path but mother had us go up this huge hill instead. haha. It was quite a workout. A very nice view on the top though.









The hill that we mistakingly went up. Steeper than it looks!

Oh, the scooter days...

Fish soup my dad excitedly made!


We finally head over to Milpitas. We always go too late so we don't get to spend too much time there. But we visit the cousins and I gave them their gift from Taiwan. My mom and I gots our hairs did from my uncle. The mop that was my hair is now trimmed, layered and so much lighter! He cut my bangs too, so they are shorter and look even more ridiculous. But my head def feels better. And it's not as hot and sweaty.


MMmmmMM!! We love their dao lai and dao fu fa!

Kristy's wall collection

Still in bed and watching a drama at 5 pm!

Cindy is so tall now!

Taller and bigger than me! How strange :/

My attempts to get Kristy out of bed to take a picture with me. It was a battle, but she eventually obeyed when I tempted her with the gift I have for her.









Uncle's hair salon that keeps getting passed
from owner to owner

Bye Bye mop head


My haiiiiir

Lots of peoples hairs

Mom's turn!

Gifts for cousins!

Oh my! So finally I get to see this woman after she says that I forgot about her. But today was finally the day where we got to see each after a loooooooooooong time. I was on the phone and ran to her screaming, but she just had this face -_- Thanks for the reciprocated excitement... -_- jk. I still love her. Thanks for driving to see me :)

I look taller than you. Helloooo queen!

Big and Lil Domo

We go to eat in this little Taiwanese plaza and decided to eat at Penang Garden. It was a fusion of like... Singaporian/Thai/Chinese. And guess what... they had ROTI!!! My favoriteeee! The only other place I know is Banana Island. 

Wont flip! But yuuummmm!

-_- photographer 



Mouse noodles. I was joking that they call it that because
it looks like a mouse tail, she was hesitant to eat it afterwards






lol. getting some highlights





Sisters, can you tell?

What ever happened to socializing?

Yeap, she is taller than you too. And she is 11.


Yum!

Playing with the $10 HK money

Bringing the kiddies along

I want your milk tea. Amongst other things ;)

Chasing her down, bye Rebecca!

Cousin Picture

So happy! My barber in the middle!


I've been replaced. How sad.

Me Auntie!

Ew. Rival school wallet bro made for Victor. Looks good tho

No comments:

Post a Comment