Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catching Up and Exercising

Tuesday today and it's Tiff Wong's first time in UWP class. We had quite a morning and was a little late to class because of a biking fiasco. Wong tried to unlock Jenn's bike at like 9:40ish but could not figure it out, then we tried to pump Angelia's flat tires while time was a ticking! That failed. Resorted to using Anna's bike that also had kinda flat tires, but there was no time for pumpage! CRAZINESS. Talk about a hectic morning. 


Excited for finishing first day of class!

Fear of bugs

No mirrors so we still don't know what we look like
Here is part of the back trail of South Davis, I like taking the extended one that takes you behind Avalon because it's really relaxing and the pavement is really smooth. Biking without hands is pretty nice, I try not to do it when there is a lot of people around because it looks a tad bit snobby. That's why this path is nice for me. I want to try to learn how to track stand, but haven't spent time trying to do it. I should. It would be handy at annoying lights.



A little pathway (feels like you're going through Narnia)
that takes you out of the path towards Valdora

Helloooo Valdora!

New Sorrento Office

Got these free sunglasses that they were giving out


Been drinking so much juice squeeze!
Pesto pasta made by Seaton

MMmmmM! So rewarding. First thing I do
when I get home.

Sorrento management is theeeee best!
Gave him a juice squeeze for his handy- & niceness.
He helped change shower head and light.

Organizing the millions of pics I take now

Tiff Wong: Master of cleaning bathrooms

Spotless

Jen Yee finally got me to go on a run with her. I haven't really been able to exercise since I've been back from Asia so I'm getting a little chub chub and out of shape. I felt so good about myself when we got back because we walked everywhere! And didn't snack.. only ate the main meals. And it was hot, so it was good for our bods. I think I lost 5 pounds, maybe? But as soon as I got back to America... PLACK! Instant 5+ pounds! Isn't this country just greeeeat?! Yeah.. I'm still missing travel life. hah.

Oh, and TWizzle was supposed to join us but she played Cinderella and cleaned the bathroom instead. She felt like that was more worth it. Hopefully one day she will join us on a run.




Mwahaha. Nice face Jen!

Hideous ink monkey shirt
Jen threw the one I got her away, thanks... aha.

Girl, you need to eat some more!
We only ran for a little bit. Maybe 2ish miles or so. It was pretty hot still but Jen got some side cramps that she doesn't usually get so we just walked around Davis for a bit after. We walked through the Arboretum and saw a mass of baby ducklings! I was so sad that I didn't have a camera for the occasion! It's okay though. I go the following days to try and find them. hehe. So cuuuute!
G Momma's fried rice... the BEST!
Looks professional riiiight?! I think so.

Salmon for dinner cuz it was late

Way to use Jenn's yoga ball

OOOOHhhHHhH!! Near Jen's house they had some people moving out that put out some good stuff. I saw this and had to get it for my bro, so I did. I love free stuff! Esp when it's so new and worth it. I think this may cost at least $30 big ones at Michaels. We also biked her friends bike to the apartments by the Police Station, I forgot the name. We walked 3 bikes there and got to bike back quickly with our fixies after. That was a nice ride. I love biking without a backpack. Davis nights are comfy.



Thanks Sorrento dude! And Jenn for the head
Our waterway is pretty weak still, but
better than before

No comments:

Post a Comment