Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mini Mini Date Date with Tani Tani-isha

It is currently the first day of September today! Behind to the max. Pretty exhausted from 2 long nights of the case study assignment from UWP class. So glad that's done and over with, onto the personal statement now.

What did I do on this actual day? Well why don't we just dive right in and see!

Piggin out of Mr. Generous' taco salad thing from the MU
It was reallyyyy good! Thanks see towng!

I go to Hart Hall after to try and catch up on posts and organize pictures. I love working with their Macs. The screen is so big, the keyboard makes me feel cool, and it loads so much faster than my laptop! I kinda broke my 8gb memory card though because I took it out w/o safety removal. -_- Hopefully it's not major. I usu safely remove, just not this time... folks... don't do it!

FB autotaggin Seaton.
This technique of tagging does not always save though,
so it has caused me much frustration in the past

Nowadays, I rather just upload pics to my blog instead of on FB too. But then I feel like others may want to see the pics in a more open network so I upload on both when I feel necessary. But all the behind the scene pics for my life will be here. tehe. 


Never ending drafts and days to catch up on...

From dawn til dusk. You know it!

I felt like I was going blind in there for staring at the
cpu for so long. Saw splotches when I came out.

Night time campus

After a long afternoon of picture sorting, Tanisha and I finally get to meet up. She picks me up by the tennis courts and we drive through downtown trying to decide where to grub.

Why hello stranger! Thanks for picking me up!

She's going to be on ABDC, just you wait and see!

Thanks Tanisha!

RAWRRRR!! Yummy rabbit food.

GARLIC Curly Fries! I am immune to garlic breath,
please let me know when I need a mint.

Forgot mushrooms, but still so good!

mini mini date date

I thought I took a pic with Tani and her food. Boo.
She prob didn't want one. She already noticed that I take
too many photos.

$1 Scoop night!
Long line, but much worth it!

LOL. Strange pose, but it dont matta cuz we gots our
icee cream!

Return home to work on our group grant together :(

We asked for money for a surgical robot
We ended up getting a 90!
Thanks ANNA!
Hopefully one day, the descriptions by our
names will be true! tehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment