Friday, August 5, 2011

VBS: NYC Final Performance

Heading back home for the weekend. I was supposed to go with Jenn back home to Pleasanton but ended up going back with Jeff instead. (Thanks Jeff!) We tend to get stuck in traffic, whoops. It's always a bit frustrating asking for rides to and from home, but somehow nice and generous people find a way to get me back.

We had a final stop at Sonics and said a final farewell to thee one and only Jennifer Sum. Have fun back in Irvine! Live it up for me since I can't be there. And you know how much I love it down there. BEACHESSSS Galore! 


Still working on the Bay Bridge. It's been ages.
Cant wait to see the final product

It's always nice to see the bay buildings when I haven't been home in awhile
Came back on a Friday afternoon, which is earlier than I usually come back. So I went back to our old house to hang out and chat with my gmomma. I showed her the pics from my Asia trip, but she eventually got bored and wanted to do other things. She said I have too many pictures. Go figure. Also tried one of the pineapple cakes (fong lai sowe) that I gave to my aunt and gma. I should have gotten them a little more, but I hope they liked it. I regret not buying more food from Asia. I wanted to go the last day, but we ran out of time. Poops.


My cutey grandma making food

Legit stuff straight from Taiwan

Scrumptious

Mangos and golden kiwis.
Mangos from asia are theee sweetest things ever.
But this isn't Asia. Kiwis are good here though.

I used to see this every day, but now... seeing it is just so bittersweet.
*sigh*
Teeferz says that after she comes back from trips, she usually dwells on it for like 2 weeks or so. I'm still missing it a lot, but hopefully I get over it soon so I can stop whining about it.

Mission to get one of these puzzles for my bro in Asia after
seeing Colleens and Germaines. So I did. Expensivo!

Getting started, booger pieces, but plastic!

Went back to Gmoms to eat before VBS show

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! This so episode just happened to be on!



Gmomma doesn't like pics too much
Lol. This is by far one of my favorite Friends episodes. Such a coincidence that it was on during dinner. I laughed pretty hard because we mention this episode a lot when we make Friends references. This past month especially because of my newly permed hair and the humidity that was in Asia. ahahhaha! LOVE IT!



So attractive, right?


LOL. Monica at her finest.

Great job Pastor Jonathan!

My bro made that skyline background painting!




Def the artist of the family




This was the episode on before, which is another good one. Where Rachel was teaching Ben all these pranks. I remember rewinding this so much while watching with the Ben Wong a couple of summers back.



I was dead tired watching this performance. I'm still pretty jetlagged since I don't sleep when I should. Eventually I just went back to the car and napped while the others were eating refreshments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment