Monday, August 29, 2011

Jennifer Sandwich & Guest Ukelele Appearance

It's actually September 17 today and I can't even remember what happened on this day. 

Let me just look through the pics to refresh my memory. 

In the morning, Christine comes over to show me her design for the Compass flyers. She randomly worked on them and I just so happened to ask her to design them the next day. It was trippyyyy, but awesome. Awesome design too!

Tanisha is our visitor for the week and she serenades us with her ukelele. It works.









Jenn, Jen and I go for a run. More Jenn's than Tiffs!

Her thigh hurt after :(



Excited woman finally gets to play tennis!

The pros


Ahahaha! A video my godsis and I made of Beiber songs.
Such great memories with this girl.

Watching Scrubs for a HW assignment

LOOOK!!! I have 2 followers! I feel so special.
(It's you Shannon, tehe)

What happened to our living room?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment