Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun in the Sun with New Friends


We all wake up around 1pm. Yikes! The Mills gang were supposed to leave, but we proposed the idea of volleyball and they all decided to stay. The girls make some lunch for everyone and we have a nice family luncheon.



I didn't know we can fit so many people at one table!

Chicken pasta and dumplings!

Dang this is one efficient table!

Off to play some tennis, frisbee, and volleyball!

We played volleyball like we said we were going to. The sand was like hot lava!!! Ouchies!
Daniel Tai also joins in the fun (he was here for a Shanxi Missions meeting) and we noticed that he likes to bring in his Judo? Kendo? skills and tiger palms all his hits. I was a spectator at first while I was chatting on the phone with Jennifoh, then I join in on the action a little after.

Seaton's secret talent, we came to the conclusion that he
comes and practices in secret.



Team Teeferz and Wilsonian!

Tiger palming that ball!

Since it was my first time going overseas, I thought it would be nice to bring back some souvenirs for some close friends. Also because there was a good group that supported us for missions. 

When we were shopping in Asia, we were so excited to come back and create a feeling of a mini Christmas in the middle of summer! It's always nice to see the joy and smiles on peoples faces when you can get them a gift that they really like. When I can tell that people thought of a gift that they give, I feel pretty darned special and I hope to pass on that feelings to others. It's been fun shopping for them.

Dress that Jenn and I got for Rebecca from
Taiwan. I'm so happy she likes it!

It's been a great week having you visit!
Thanks for sticking to your promise!

Tiff Sandwich

We love her!!!
And we decided to reenact a picture that we took during a
spring retreat awhile back.

After we said goodbye to Rebecca, we decide to go to the pool before they have to head back to the bay area. They continue on with their innovative pool volleyball game! Great Idea! And I am glad to have found and kept that handy purple ball. Yeah, I have a problem of finding balls and keeping them. Wong hates it, but I think she enjoys this find. 


Workin her tan




Our version of a beach visit
Good color combo

She pretended to be a lifeguard


Saying some farewells


I like your hair! Borrow my straightener whenever!



We go to Burgers&Brew for a last meal before the rest of the gang have to head home.




We have some prom pics in the making here coming up in downtown Davis:

Oh seaton...

Cute!

They a great group of people!

Byeeeee!! Visit again soon!

Once they left, a familiar figure comes out of her car...
HELLLOOOOO SHANNON!!!

hehehe. She smells good and I wish I can
be a little taller sometimes when I stand
next to her.
She is my 2nd follower. I feel special :)

Too many good byes for the Teeferz :(

We both like smelling our retainers

I really think that sometimes we take a little too many pictures. Oh well. I post them because I think that when I look back at these a couple years from now... I will not going to be able to control a big smile overtaking my face. Either that or stream of tears because I miss them so much. Ew. I don't want to think about the future and life without these people right now :/ Gross!




Such big smiles and teeth! I love it!!!

Smiley Seaton is always fun

We apologize to Rileys bed. Yikes!

Tiff fixes it after, don't worry Riles.

Playing with all their stuffed animals, geez these 'guys' have
more than the gals do.

No one beats Mickey!

KEVIN!!! What are you trying to kick?!?!

I hate jammed fingers, both my pinkys are
pretty messed up now and bend in ways that
they are not supposed to.

Jammed it while playing football with Wilson, not his fault.
It sucks that it is the right hand... I realized that this little
finger is pretty important in doing things.
I take pictures of struggles later on.

This was a rather enjoyable weekend hanging out with Tiffany & Co. I'm sure she is happy that I call it that. But they are one close group of friends that have ties back to elementary school. It's pretty inspiring and sweet to see a group of friends that close with so much history and not too much drama. A lucky bunch. I'm honored to have the chance to spend some time with them. Cool Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment