Thursday, August 11, 2011

Davis Biking Adventure

Note to self: stop procrastinating on papers!

Draft finished

After getting paper edited by a peer, we got to watch this
movie with Claire Danes. Good actress in this.

We get to work on Macs!

Cutie Pie

Wore his winning outfit out to school.
Seaton the TRENDSETTER!

After essay celebration


Teacher was injured today

So we watched an old vid on B-Boying. I fell asleep.

So many duckies heading for the shade!


The white one would be right in the middle



I been coming back to the Arboretum on the way home everyday to look for the ducklings that I saw while Jen and I were running the other day. I finally found them! I been looking for them all year actually, so it was pretty exciting to finally see them swimming around.

OMG!!! I finally found all the ducklings!!!

SO CUTEEEE!! one of them ventured off... so there were 3



I wanna take one home!

The biking adventure begins here. Like I said, I like to take the back way behind Avalon. But today, instead of going through that Narnia alley, I kept going straight and this is what I found. I was kinda amazed and didn't know these existed in Davis.











Yeap. Amazing huh? Each house was so nice and unique. I felt a little creeper-ish stopping and taking pictures. haha. Oh well, I am sure that they are honored. 

I want to play here

Like I said, trend setter Seaton!
On the way to Sumpass

Our beloved church in Davis <3

hehhehehehe. nice shirt.

Hanging out on a Friday night. Seaton and kinda Kevin led the night. We had a charades/pictionary night with the more known verses. Seemed pretty difficult at first but we got the hang of it and turned pretty competitive. People were diving and tackling to get to the things that you have to grab. Or maybe that was just Kevin, Wong and I. ahaha. Lindsay got in on the action too. But it was really fun! Thanks Seaton!






The Wongs







Blurry :(

Lindsay has become quite the baker!

End of the night, bye bye!

Seaton, Germaine, Tiff and I head home to the bay for the night. We stop by 106 and spontaneous Kevin and Matt decided to make fajitas! FA-JI-TAS! (Ross voice) ahaha. Wong does some crazy stuff by the fridge. epic. 

Dai Hao


Seaton had a headache and contemplated letting us drive!


Sonics stop!

Soup mom made me drink before sleeping

Waiting for his new toy


Little bros turn. This is what I used to do.
Now I have this blog

What a good place to put it! This puzzle was more expensive
than I remember buying. But it's nice I suppose.

This blogging every day thing is taking a lot of time. I'm pretty sure when the actual school year starts the blogs will not be everyday anymore. I'll try to keep it up for as long as I can.

I always try not to type and talk too much and let the pictures do it's thannng. But that hasn't been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment