Monday, August 15, 2011

Hanging Out with Old Pals & Happy 21st Jen Yee!

It is actually Aug 25 today and I am totally behind on updating this, so I don't really remember the deets for the day. The perks of having pictures, I'll work off that.

Queen rebecca on the bed

Opened new toothpaste today, and a set of contacts

Lacrosse mouthguards!
Anna let me borrow the green one when I was desperate one
game. Yeah i know... disgusting. Desperate times calls for
desperate measures.

Don't think I will be using my orange peel this year :/

How strange!

Softball sliding

And big calves. *sigh*

Maybe because I eat so much and there has to be an equal
distribution of my fat all over.
Yay to the life of tiff tam

GMommas fried rice again! She makes it eggy for me :D

She's a hungry one

Always on her iPhone
I love those flavorings

I think this is Khanh's.
I love lemon pepper wings from wingstop

Eating some dao fu fah

Showing us her dress collection

Giving him a bag of veggie straws because
I always eat his chips when I go over.
Thanks Dai Hao. I am a chip monster!!!

The giving of the straws


Eating a green tea cookie from Johanna

Skeptical

We messed with him by playing monkey
in the middle with the straws.
It got pretty intense and Anna def heard us
from her room. Nothin out of the norm.

Hi Ngoc!!! We are getting lots of visitors!

Modeling with Kevin's new fashion statement

I don't know why I try modeling next to her

So I don't

Cutey Patooties

Yeah.. i really don't

looks like a big banana

We ate all of Seaton's Cheetos
I don't even think he ate one

Went to eat out with Meesh and her housemate because she saved me by bringing me my backpack from home. What a lifesaver! Times like these are really me thinking that God has my back when he just finds a way to help me out in such absurd circumstances.

It was nice catching up. She is going to be leaving for Napa soon for an internship, so I must see her again before then. The 3 of us all play lax, Lauren plays with ICA though, so it was def nice to just chat and reminisce. I'm really going to miss playing lacrosse with the team next year, esp Meesh. I was closest to her on the team and lax is just an awesome sport to play together! I haven't made a final decision about playing yet, but I am pretty sure that I am not going to. Boo. That's going to be a change.

Eating out with Meeshy and her housemate! Laura? eeks.
Cant remember at the moment

SALAD TOPPINGSSSSS!! Scrumptious!
Corn and shrooms are a must

And beets

and croutons

Hi

I've missed you Meeshy!!! 

AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! 

While wearing a Compass shirt. tehe.

I love her!! Dawson's Creek! Awww Yeah!

He does it all the time

JK. First time using his card!!! 

Staying up to doing a UWP assignment. This class sucks, btw. We procrastinate and have a mini photo sesh.


Party in my room. I've never had so many people all up in there!

Small Group! Minus Melody.






SHE FARTEDDDDDDDD!!!
Such a guilty look on her face!

Satisfied.

She broke my window!
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY 
JEN YEEEEeeEeeeEeeEEeEEee!!!
So yeahh... Seaton is still a good and holy man. He used his card for the first time to buy some Mike's Hard for this girl. Such a good guy, riiiight?!!?


Oh yeah, she told me she likes carrots...
so i went home over the weekend to costco
to get her a crapload of carrots!!

Happy Camper

Spooning

Oregon Trail

Another photoshoot with the Queen, starting now:








Luscious

We tried to use the fan effect. Fail.

Guilty for wasting all my sleeping time
One post down, lots to catch up on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment