Wednesday, August 24, 2011

UCDMC, Pho & Mr. Spencer

Oh yeah, I am the process of trying to change my layout..

I'm getting kind of lazy so I will try not to blab too much. 
We watch this author talk about his writing techniques. zZZzzzzZZ


Then she lets us watch clip of her fav, SIMPSONS!

After UWP, we find this sign in one of the bike circles and take pictures with it.

Seaton is going the wrong way!
It's okay, he's about to make the loop



Cant wait for my hair to grow. I believe it!


He's a dreamer

Lookie who we bump into.
Tiff and I leave class early to go to a seminar at UCDMC


stylin'

To Sac we goooooo!


Hope to shop here one day

Volunteering here would be nice

Palm trees in Norcal is weird, but nice at the same time

Seminar on breast cancer

Comfy seats

Free cookies at the end!

The new ER is so nice

We've got to make an eating stop in Sac before we leave!

Bun thit noung? Something like that

extra large... goodness gracious.

Best pho in the area


Stupid finger made it so hard to hold chopsticks!
Didn't realize that such a little finger does so much.

Viet coffee is theeee best

Cheers!
Dunno how he finishes those noodles

Come back to 106 to a Settlers crew
As I was waiting for Spencer to finish his game, I go upstairs and Kevin and I find a CRAZY discovery of Seaton's.... a SCRAPBOOOOOK! I know riiight?! We were pretty shocked too. It was cute and he made it for AEF 2 years ago.

Alsooo, Kevin decides that he wanted to start this Burn Book like blog, it's still in the making. First episode will be on Seaton's secret hobby, so look out for... KEVIN's KORNER!!! (a link will be added when established)

 

Getting interviewed

I go with Spencer to Chase so he can transfer the Compass bank account to me... eeeks. Big responsibility!

We jam to T Swizz as Jenn Sum sends me pic msgs as she is
actually at the concertttt!!! We can only pretend.


Thanks Spencer!! He let me use the free Cultive
coupon that Melody left him.

I heart me jellys. Mango, apple, lychee and mango popperz.

On the way back home and we see this new store downtown,
so we take a little pit stop





SHOTS SHOTS SH-SH-SHOT Glasses. tehe.


Stupid glare. I still havent finished reading.. so i still havent watched


What he bought at the store for his car...

I LIKE IT! we thought it was going to be a bumper sticker,
but it's this nice sticky thingy


Hurts to hold a football

i try reading our cancer book for UWP and 106 is just so full of visitors, check it out!

hi douglas. guest #1

peeek a boo! Guest #2 and #3

trying to get more peeps for Kevin's Korner

shannon trying to hide

guest #4.. kinda



guest #5. holding pads?

still trying to read. gave up and ate a tub of ice cream instead


this class requires too much work

No comments:

Post a Comment