Friday, August 12, 2011

SeewLowngBaos & Fam Time


Just chillin at home for the day. I wanted to go out for a run but didn't have contacts. Yeap, that was my excuse. haha. And was going to call some old friends to hang, but decided that it would be better to hang at home with the Benson.



Picture Fridge

Massive suitcase now empty :(

Thanks Poh Poh!

About to go eat

Waiting for this joker

YAYYY!! Millbrae food is quite good

Poh Poh!

Kinda expensive :/

She loves red

Hey Joe


I liked this! Fooh Pei Downg Gu?

Cherng Fun sliced. It was interesting.

MY FAVORITE!!!!

Seew Lowng Baos!!


First time try bread w condensed milk!

*drool*

*more drool*
check out the soup in that baby!

One dumpling left






Comparing skins. Ben has faat mowe skin.
Hopefully it gets better

I love outfit!

Grandma love <3


We used to live in that fog

Now we dont. Mom wanted pic in front of our house

Coincidence we were all wearing purple


OMG! DEAD MOUSE IN OUR YARD!!!


Scared it was sleeping and would pop up any moment

Mangos cut by mother 

Bro traded him here. Lol. Look what they did with eyes!

My fitter, Jimmy, is theeee best! Gave 2 free! 
Off to Costco with MaaMaa now. I wanted to drag her out to see Cossy-Co and persuaded her to come out. It was late so we thought they wouldn't have samples, but they still did! She was a happy camper.


Oh no she didn't just get that before her!

*Mine!* She loved the Miso salad dressing. Got like 3!

Eating her salad

Rich taste


They were so heavy! $30 a piece.

There you go, G-momma!

There pesto croissant sandwiches were bomb diggoty!


Just gave Ben the one from Davis
All else looks so small in comparison. haha.
So this guy wanted to play me 1v1. Of course I was down. But it's usually 1 v 2 since Mikey is on the other team. Ben was up at first but I caught up. It was a pretty close game throughout. In the end.. when it mattered, Mikey kept ckipping my legs as I went up for a layup. At the very last point where I could have extended the game, I was charging to net and so did the dog! He knocked me right over! Ben won. It was pretty funny though. Rematch soon. 







I like this picture



Great defender to play BB against

Mown Yeew!

Gmomma so happy. It's nice to see :)

Tired Dog



Showed them lpics ftom Taiwan & HK
And the disney shows i got to record

No comments:

Post a Comment