Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Surprise Visit By Jennifoh!

Day 3 of Summer Session.

Been pretty tired in school but after UWP we ran into Ms. Soon-to-be Dr. Cheryl Yee. Teheheeh.

Then I was getting confusing texts all morning, then I find out that after a day, Jennifer could not resist and had to come back to Davis to visit us. ahahha. I was pretty surprised! Thanks Rebecca! tehe! It's your time to visit!



Biked back quickly after class to find Jenn and Jeff around Sorrento looking fishy. I later find out that they stole my laptop and hardrive. Ouch. I would seriously break down and die if I lost my hardrive. We call up Cheryl and go to get some American food as a group. MMmmmmMMm! In and Out!

I seriously had 3 servings of fast food today. Ouch. 2 McD runs later on in the night.

So I really wanted to play volleyball today since Jennifoh is here behind Sorrento, but we were distracted by a puzzle. I never build puzzles, but this one was quite fun. And it's Disney, so it is definitely more motivational. It took us like 2-2 1/2 hours. We make everything so competitive. Cheryl asked, "Aren't puzzles supposed to be calming and relaxing?" By the end of it, we were all fighting and screaming to put in the last pieces of the sky portion. The intensity level rose exponentially. Some became sweaty... after doing a puzzle.



You know it.

They missed me too much ;D

Asia withdrawals


Reunited and it feels so good... minus seaton and sharon

We were waiting to greet friends off the bus. Here they come!

Deciding where to eat

Fast food decision round 1


Eh. American food. 

Cool giiiirl.

Extra everything please!

Excited for the new bus sched and bus lines for her!

It's grubbin time!


CHRISTINEEEE!!! Long time no see! welcome back from your cruise!

It's not a sandwich!

Don't get her mad. She will cut you!



Here we go!



My favorite!

Almost thereeee!

Fighting for the last pieces

This is what I mean when I say we make everything a competition.
 We wanted to go play volleyball but Kevin asked us to do a puzzle instead. So we stayed to help and the time passed by a lot faster than it seemed. We finished but it was dark out, so of course, knowing Kevin... a photoshoot was in order. But hey! This puzzle IS awesome and took a decent amount of time and energy! Might as well shoot as many pics of it as we can.


All DONE!!!! 2.5 hours?

Not sure what this pose is

Flirty?

Cutesy

Fake smile

Upset

HALLELUJAH! We are DONEZO!

Someone farted. Not me! I don't know why they pointing my way

Intellectual

Fierce

Ummm... abnormal. 

Voila!

Fast food trip round 2!

Attractive.

The best angle to take pics

Seaton awoke from his slumber. Fast food round 3. I wasn't joking.

YUM!

Add caption





Trying to have serious talks

Jenn finally gets to see them!

Shirley, you are hilarious!

She makes us read too much too soon. Quite an interesting read though.
Sucks couldn't hang out because of it :(
We were also wondering why we were so hungry. It was dark so no more vb. But yay for McDs! I miss HK McDonalds... it tasted much better and the decor was much more welcoming. I think my writing is terrible in this blog. Oh well. Maybe UWP will help. Probably not.

Lounging around 106 again and have to read Oryx and Crate for UWP. It is a pretty entertaining book. Got to see Shirley and Nathan on webcam again! It is seriously so much fun seeing them! And they finally got to kinda hear Jennifer's animated voice. We are supposed to have a dance battle tonight. We'll see.

We had a 'serious' talk at the dinner table over a midnight McDs meal. Psha. Yeah right. But it's definitely nice being back and seeing Davis friends. Christine and Cheryl was also there for the puzzle making and DJing.

It's hot here >_< I realize that I am talking too much and not putting up any photos. Whoops.



No comments:

Post a Comment