Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Too Much Time at 106

Started UWP 104F class today. Our teacher is pretty funny. We'll see about that after she grades our papers.

Hip Hop class was so much harder today. I can't keep up at all. Terrible dancer. Maybe because I am a little sleep deprived. Not really, I just think it's because I suck. Boo.

Just chilled at 106 after because my apartment is an oven. Still trying to upload all the pictures I took in Asia to FB. It's taking ages. Tagging is a pain because I would spend so much time, but it doesn't save. Thanks Jenn for helping.

I just got Skype last night so I can see friends from Taiwan. So today, Queen Rebecca found this free trial that lets you vid chat with multiple people so it was a 3 way between her, Jenn and I. I was bumming at 106 and then went a little crazy once the call got through. I haven't seen Rebecca in ages! I am a little sad that I did not Kodak moment the occasion, but I was soooOOooOOoo happy to see them. I think I even drooled a little from smiling so big. I haven't ever really vid chatted like this before, so it was an over exciting moment for me. tehe.

Went to prayer meeting after, then Ohana's to eat. We saw Bryan! Then to Sac to pick of Germaine from UCDMC.

Our class meeting consisted of 6 people and Ed baked us cookies. I think it went decently.

Got to vid chat with Nathan again tonight with bigger parties on both sides. It was quite entertaining and a lot of fun. I love them Aborigines!


Getting the stupid reader for our UWP class


MMMMMM! Leftovers while watching HIMYM

Jam Session

First time seeing this guy, who is now a semi monster. haha.


Why hello Bryan!


Going to pick up Germaine from UCDMC

Master Chef

Thanks for the cookies

Kevin has some internal fracture so he has to use this contraption

Nathan meets Kevin

Instant connection

Hey Nathan!!!


The Wu fam!



Stayed up a little to update this blog. Lovin my wallpaper!

Showed Kevin our HK pics, the ones on the boat and
Jeff changed my wallpaper to another pic.
But it was pretty awk, so now this is my wallpaper.
Reminiscing every time I turn on my laptop. *sigh*...  


No comments:

Post a Comment