Monday, August 22, 2011

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to my homegiiiiirl,
LINDA TU!!!!!

We play on this little ping pong set that Kevin has as we wait to pick up Lindsay before going to surprise Linda and take her out for her birthday dinner!



Seaton, always so sweet.
Total heartbreaker.

SURPRISE LINDAAAAAAAAA!!!

Awww, typical response. 

You're beautiful... show it girl!

That's more like it!

Group pic before we head off


Red Robin... *dummm*!

We take some pics while waiting for the other car to get here



This is such a cute picture of them!!!

Seaton's best man?! ahaha. jk. i dunno.

Not as strong as the boys

You show em tiff!

Oh nate... haha. the other car arrives!




Linda's first freckled lemonade!
She liked it!


Adorable.

Yummmyyy yum yum
Being artsy.

Kevin and Tiff doing impersonations. They're good at it.

the Burnin' Love Burger!
Split with tiff and she likes jalapenos.
I think the swiss shroom burger may still be my fav though

SWEET POTAT FRIESSSSS!!!
I think Boiling Crabs is a lil better, but this is still legit.

Linda said she has never eaten a burger so big!



She ate it pretty quickly! Such a cutey!

And i'm a monster

Funny story with those balloons

The Gals

The Guys
Notice how there are no balloons? Yeahh.. ahha. Someone
let them go and we all watched them slowly seep up to the
ceiling. It was kinda sad. ahahha. 

Groupin' it

It's all about LINDAAAA!!

Got some gifts for Linda from Taiwan!
The balloons are back!
Yeap. The guy pumped more green ones for
the special lady. WooT!
My oh my Linda... It's been so great having you in my small group and seeing you grow this past year. I know you are still a little shy sometimes, but I can see that you are a lot more open to try new things now. You are the most caring person I know and I can see you doing so much more with the traits God has blessed you with. Be confident in who you are and you will be fine. I love you Linda!!! Hope you had a great birthday :D


The book of death. Literally.

Gift for my sweet Lindsay.
In comparison to the green shroom Jon gave me

I like how rebecca asked you so slickly what
your fav colors were while doing nails ;D

Lindsay... you are tooooo CUTE!

What I tell you... the book of DEATH!
hehe. Good night beefy teefy.

No comments:

Post a Comment