Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Summer Compass & Big Bang Moment

Had the usual routine of the torture that is waking up and getting out of bed then going to school. 

Bike riding has been rather nice though. I leave later knowing that I am spoiled by my bike. So before I would take the overpass to school, but I discovered that just staying on the left side from Sorrento and going to the bike path is much faster. I always get caught by the lights going to campus, but the back way is a light free bike speed racer path. It's also summer so the streets are quieter than usual anyways. I love the rush. I've been getting to campus in 6-7 minutes.


After class, Jennifer was already on campus so we took the bike path back home. We went on the little extended one that brings you behind Avalon. I feel it to be a nice relaxing ride after classes.

We wait to go eat and play some Mahjong. It took awhile to decide where and others continued to join the party. We were going to go SandraDs, but went to Buffalo Buffalo Wings in Vac instead. It was the spiciest thing ever. I was going to die. I'm such a weak sauce when it comes to spicy foods.



The MU. Looks pretty good!

I like freshly mowed lawns

Lunch

Dance class with no mirrors. I'm curious to how much of a fool i look like. aha.

On a Date. Bike Ride back to South

I like bike path much more. I kept getting stuck at lights the other way

Why so grumpy



tehe.
Waiting to go eat
Everyday we're shuffling 

Baby tiles

Enter with caution
Ugh. Annoying when it doesn't flip. I want this rug.



I def chose the wrong flavors

Special Thursdays 60 cents boneless buffalo wings!







I got owned sooooo badly. It hurt. A lot.


We honked a little. He came out and put a pair of underwear on the windshield. Very mature.

Updating this blog

Beautiful. Oh yeah, the mahjong too ;)

Went to summer Compass tonight and it was really nice seeing familiar faces again. We had a relaxing night of just hanging and playing games. Went from shuffle butts to a split of apples to apples and taboo then Cranium to Egyptian War. We get a little too crazy playing these games.




Cultive after, a free show and then go home. 

Mongo popping balls! Lychee and Green apple lychee!






I let Jennifer take drastic measures with my bangs. I wonder if she made them look the way they do on purpose. ahahha. Just kidding. I don't mind it. My long bangs were irritating me for a long time. Now I look like what I did when I was 8. Good times :) 

My long bangs

A little too excited. I should have known. aha. Jk.

EEEEKS! So it begins

Looks like a pro

Yikes

O_o Fob status. Representing.

O_O

O_O
Also noticed this weird dependency relationship that developed over the Asia trip. I guess you don't really notice how attached you get to people until they are not there most hours of the day. What an interesting feeling. But yeahhh... still vacation-sick and missing the life overseas and the kiddies and the Aborigines. I just liked the simple and carefree life over there. At least we get to webcam with them every so often.

We were hungry late at night and everything in Davis closes even earlier in the summer! Goodness. So we do a last minute and spontaneous trip to Yummy Juice. I've been dying to go since everyone talks about it! But they were closing, so everything was pretty anticlimactic. And the waitress was overly aggressive and tried to take and extra $1 tip from us. What an interesting encounter.

Joseph and Jeffrey really wanted to take some pictures together before they have to be apart for awhile. It's OK. Don't be shy to get all giggly when you're together ;D


First time! And possibly last. Aha. jk.

hehehhehe.

-_- My hair is inexplicable! lolololol.





Little boy



Gotta pee?

That's more like it

I think I just made the worst decision in my life.
LOL! It looks so ridiculous! But it's so funny!
I'm jk Jenn. I'm happy about my decision ;)

ahahahhahahhah!

Secret lovers

Webcammed with Nathan later on in the night with the 3 of us Davis folk.


1 comment: