Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day of Summer Session 2

I think every time I actually blog I talk about how terrible I am at updating. ahah. It would be so much easier if I just type a quick summary each day and upload pics after. Oh well.

Recap:

-It's weird not being Asia and just having the whole day to wander around with no set schedule. I really do miss it a lot. But I tried to take in every second I had since I don't know when I will be going back. I love Taiwan and HK!
     ~Taiwan because of the camps we did there and the relationships that we have established
   
     ~Hong Kong because we just got to chill and relax there
           +It was so nice being able to understand what was going on! I loved speaking Cantonese there. I felt like I belonged :D
           +We were pampered by the hotel we stayed at
           +Had really good times w what I would call really good friends now. FUN FUN FUN Memories. 

           +CHEAPER EVERYTHINGGGGG
           +Seeing Carrie, Justin and Lillian again
           +Disneyland is always a plus!
           +I just love being overseas, traveling and experiencing culture first hand.
                    -Cant wait to go backkkkkk!!!



Finally! Here are some pictures to accompany my boring text. I've missed my little green road runner. One of the hypes of Davis is being able to ride this baby!


Oh how I've missed thee
 Helping Jennifoh move out of her old North Davis Apt in La Salle. So longgg spacious apartment!


So many hong loh baak dois. But it's actually hong laam baak. Moded.




Hi Jenn's Mom!

The infamous Taylor Swift wall

Storage room in S Davis. You go open that door!


First time seeing the inside. No dead bodies. Yay!

Bye bye Taylor! Moving on to the next apt.


Cute. Wont flop :(

Miss Musically Talented. 
 Photo shoot with different parts of the apartment
Bye bye empty room!





Off to eat some dinner. Was starvingggggg!!

Oh no.

Shee's one of them now!
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYY!!!

The sweet potats are theeee best. Sorry Cajun.


These were the FATTEST clams I have ever eaten!

So hot that it steamed my lens

Nom nomnonmonmonm

What a good daughter. Thanks for treating meeee!!
We still have to take you guys out for Viet food!

Satisfied



My favorite tree of all time

Bye Jenniferrrrrr!!!! Wasn't as happy as this pic shows

Separation Remedy: MahJong :) Wasn't really concentrating though



Long time no see! Visiting Jen Yee! Mushy face. haha.


Beauty Queen

Oh man. These were delicious!! Thanks giiiirl!

Running buhd. tehe.

Mini screwdriver. So cute.

First time Skyping. Awww yeah. I love them!
       
Back to recap of the Day. I always get off topic when I actually take the time to blog



   -Thought I had UWP, but I didn't. So just 12 o clock hip hop class today. 
   -Jenn came with her mum to move out of her apartment in Le Salle
   -Helped her move and bike and chill before she has to leave for SoCal
   -Mwahahaha. Gross. I'm going to miss her even though I've seen her so much. Fun girl.
   -Her mom treated me out to Boiling Crab. YUMMMMM! SPICAYYYYY! I eat too slow :(
   -She had to leave, so I drowned my sorrows at 106. haha. jk. But I missed them and their house is fun.
   -Went to visit Jen Yee after!! Haven't seen that girl in agessss!! She fed us yummy fruit tarts.
   -FINALLY GOT TO WEBCAM WITH SHIRLEY AND NATHAN!!! I felt so happyyyyyy :D



That was about it. I really need to sleep earlier. I'm not getting rid of this jetlag at all...

Oh. And Happy 30th Birthday Patson! 30?! For reallzzz... dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment