Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bro's Appt, Twin Peaks, and AEF Departure

I brought my laptop to work and am catching up here. Tehe.

Bro had an appt with Dr. Kim today at the Kaiser on Geary, so I accompany him. The doc says he is doing pretty good! Woohoo! PTL! I hope all stays as is and if not, then get better. But it's good to know that all his levels are doing good. And he's grown a lot more these past couple of months too. Sucks since he is taller, but now lets see how tall he can get! Hopefully he beats jon. 


sleeping beauty

hills and pretty sights in sf


my dad knows how to go all the back ways. legit.

our pediatrician when we were little
he is CHIEF now, dizaannggg!!!


hello dr. kim!

my mom first brought us here when we were younger after dr appts..
it was always super stinky inside, but the sandwiches were sooooo good!!
i have loved philly cheese steaks ever since!

yummmmmm

As we were driving back, we were passing by the twin peaks area and ask my bro if he has seen it, he said no. It was a pretty day so we persuade our dad to drive us up there. Lol. The 3 of us, esp my dad, never does things like that. I knew my mom would be shocked to hear where we went.


the cityyyyy!!!


cutie



golden gate is there but my phone sucks

dunno how he does it with such windy conditions


for riley


<3
took from my bro's iTouch


thanks mother!!!

nothing like home cooked dinner
yummy and free!!!

mom made the 'cha seew' on her own



Old pictures of mi madre. So pretty! She made her own yearbook because they didn't have it back then! And she kept all of them after all these years. I need to learn to be as organized as she is...




refresher after going to cars land


pda
Went to the airport at night to send off the AEF folk. This is the first time Compass has done that. It was quite cute actually. Good idea Daniel and Felix!

It was also bittersweet thinking of it being just 1 year ago that it was us. Seeing familiar faces from Canaan was also a great bonus!

Praying for you guysss!!!


can't wait to hear about your experience once you're back!
have fun in hk after!!!
asia is the bessttt!!! :)

pictures with these 2 are a must

just because :)

No comments:

Post a Comment