Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Last Week of Being an Undergraduate

I am not going to do this daily, more like a general time period since these disgustingly blurry pictures are from my phone. 

These pics are from kinda finals week and end of my college life at UCD. Boo. Total sadness... most of the other pictures are on FB.

But yeah.. undergrad really does fly by quickly. So really take advantage of every opportunity that comes up. It has been the best 4 years of my life. And I would also like to say I met some of the best people as well :) I hope that the relationships that have been made will last til the end! :D


some strawberry bing

jenn had a coupon for farmers market on campus

new restaurant

haven't had this in so long. mmmm!

lonely at peets

so on a crazy depressed whim, I bought this to get the free med latte! aahhaha. oh dear...


DC!!!!!

so funny

ahahahaha

working on gifts

biking to target for more prints. quite a nice ride!

arrived

layout was the hardest part



Graduation ceremonyyyy!!!


such a cool cap!

in line to cross the stage

kevin's grad dinner

kevin dropped the dog here while he went to play tennis

had keep him from running and scattering the posters

hard to sit still

last but not least. winnie's had the most pics, so it was quite a challenge to put it together

MIZUs for tiff's grad lunch!

princess ariel

work so hard for the salmon sashimi since it wasn't dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment