Saturday, June 23, 2012

Senior Trip Wrap Up!!!

Again, the full album is on FB. But here are some of the pics i took from my phone at the Happiest Place on Earth.

A majority of our class LOVES Disney, so coming here is pretty much a must. We all started off the day as 1 whole group, but later split into 2. I suppose it was for the best since it made things a little more efficient, but we pretty much did the same things in a different order. 

We all ended up having a really good time though, I mean, we were with our class and I think we all love each other. I did feel like we were the only ones running around the park though. When we told workers we are celebrating our graduation, they all said... "High school?!" -_- But who can blame them?

We were all pretty much satisfied with our day, of course we wished it was longer. We stopped by this new area called "Mad T Party" it was all Vegas-y, Alice in Wonderland style. It was pretty crazy, and in Disneyland! We only stayed for a little bit though and we went to Honda-ya after to eat. There is a funny bill story associated with that place that I am sure we will be talking about for years to come.




new cars ride!

ohh yeahh!!

waiting for world of color

best show ever


sooooo prettyyyyy



magical

We rode Space Mountain one more time, but was really sad the picture got 'lost in space' and did not come out. After that, we rushed back after the last showing of WOC to ride Screaming since we still had fast passes. We used one, shown in the pic with my bro.. and then rushed back in line one more time to get the last train of the night!!! It was awesome!

We pretty much had the whole train to ourselves and sat a person in each pair and alternated. I was very sad that I did not have my camera for that moment, how often is that opportunity going to happen?! But it was still a very nice bonus.



Bonus ride!

maybe if it was a v-neck or tank

that's our class! this is a little colorful though
Some mad t pics from Riley's phone:





So I don't have pics on here for the rest of the trip, but again... it's on FB. I wonder if FB will ever disappear one day and the time it takes to upload all those albums will go to waste. I been needing to put my pics on Riley's flickr. I think that site may be a bit more reliable.

But any who, just for a quick summary of the rest of the trip:

Tues June 19--> 
~Car ride
~Gen K BBQ

Wed June 20-->
~DISNEYLANDDDDDDDD!!!!

Thurs June 21-->
~Newport Beach (Boogieboarding, football, relaxing, wishing there was more time spent here)
~BBQ at Jenn's place
~Karaoke 
~Balcony for some legit bing!

Fri June 22-->
~Daikukuya Ramen
~Santa Monica Pier
~3rd Street Promenade
~Senior Night Out

Sat June 23-->
~Bruxie's 
~Class 302 in Rowland Heights
~JJ Bakery
~Other Seniors Depart
~Our car goes to Downtown Disney
~Motel 6 with Sally
~Rescued by Jenn to Gen again with Sister's Bridal party (i know, riiiight?! haha)
~Chilled at Jenn's house


And that pretty much wraps up our senior trip! I am missing details, but I am hoping the pics make up for that! Thanks for all those who put up with everyone and helped with organizing, planning, and executing!!!


class 302

new decor at downtown disney lego store

so cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment