Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love You Yeah Yeah!!!

Home for a couple of days before going to the Senior Trip.

So I was supposed to stay for graduations but my family told me some news after my graduation lunch. It was that my grandpa passed away earlier in the week. They decided not to tell me so that I wouldn't be distracted and so they waited. It was for the better. This was the first time some one so dear to me passed away. So it was actually my first funeral too. It was about time though. He was in the nursing home for awhile and couldn't really move or eat. I was kind of more worried about my aunt, but after telling me the news she was the one comforting me. So that was actually quite comforting. 

I missed the graduations on the last day since the ceremony was also on that day. I knew from earlier in the week that my mom wanted me home on the sunday but I wasn't sure for what. I thought she was trying to surprise me with a grad party, but i really found it unnecessary. It was getting suspicious. Now I know. The ceremony was pretty tough. But it was great seeing so many old families come back together and a lot of support from the church. My aunt really appreciated the amount of people that came out to support. 

My grandpa was the best. And I love him so much. Always willing to help us in anything. Walked us home from school everyday. Walked us to Serramonte, library, wherever we wanted to go. Protected us. Threw a ball with me in the living room when Jon wouldn't play with me. He is the best grandpa. He is in a better place now. Where he can eat and enjoy all his favorite foods again. 

Thanks for all the prayers and support! 


banquet after the ceremony. is this what always happens?

here

showing them pics and vids

they loved it

mmmm

yummmm

mario party with the bro

No comments:

Post a Comment