Monday, June 25, 2012

Day of Errands and Jeffrey!

Back home and had 2 dentist appointments. 1 general cleaning in which they discovered I need yet another filling. So i had to return back for that.



Parents got new old janky car, but it works! It's actually my dream kind of car!
At least now I have something to drive back home.. it's pretty ghetto though
See that fan?? yeah.. it's cuz there is no AC. ahaha. 

i feel like jennifer takin pics like these. haha. weird.

whose car is that? errand running.

i love mom's cooking!



line for dmv

he doesn't know how to smile... haha...

lookie who is hereeee!!!
he arrived at our house early and looked at houses with my family... hahaha.

she was at the hair shop and decided to join us

i miss legit chinese food!
i love veggies, i think the greens were my fav. and the tripe and tofu! 



Went to tanforan for dessert because Jeff wanted to treat us as grad presents. Because we are back in America, he doesn't let me take pics of him anymore and calls me crazy and psychotic. 


pretty colors

new place bro intro'd us to


pretty good stuff


hello boys

waiting for riley to pack to head back to davis with wong

Had an unexpected run in with his mom and sis that night. Yowsers. I guess I didn't realize how it would be like on the other end since it seems like he is so much more used to my family. I guess what I am trying to say is... Props, yo!


Here are more pics from Riley's phone. He's been helping me since I been lacking a decent camera. IT will be like that for the next few posts. 

Thanks for the pics! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment