Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another Revival?... I Know You're Sick of that Word

I miss blogging. I think I may update this once my midterm season is over. 
*ahem, after this coming monday.* :)

It's not going to be every day anymore simply because I do not want to bore you to death with pictures of textbooks and lecture slides, I think you guys get enough of those already.

Currently in a study lounge at Skyline and someone let one r-r-r-r-iippppp! Phew!! Stannnnnkyyyy! >_<


And random... but Owl City is coming to the city next weekkkkk!!! I dunno why I like his music so much, but I do! Hope to go to a live concert one of these days if I still like it as much as I do. Anyone like to come with?!

It may just be one of my all time faves... following the same group of... (in no particular order)...

S Club 7
Backstreet Boys
Dream Street
Britney Spears
Taylor Swift
Michelle Branch
Vanessa Carlton
Relient K
BB Mak
Blink-182
Simple Plan

...to name a few. haha. Wow that's an old list.

I'm totally procrastinating right now. Gotsta focus! Physio MT in 2 hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment