Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Genius Bar and 24 Hour Starbucks

Some more anatomy models. I should really start studying for it.

INTERCEPTIONNNNNNN!!!! Niners are killing it... once again!!!! WAAHHOOOOOO!!! 
When has it become games that it is boring to watch because we are killing our opponents?! Before it would be such a celebration if we just score 1 touchdown... 

How times have changed.




hello mister

nice legs



came here since my mac had some slight problems before
can't believe its already been a year since I've had it...
didn't buy apple care, hope all will be okay. weeks.
http://tifftam19.blogspot.com/2011/09/macnificent-night-wowsas.html

remember where these were from?

what i buy at the mall. haha.

Tani came with me to Hillsdale and we take a run at Black Mountain Road afterwards. I have a bunch of running pics of scenery on my phone that I will upload in another post.


thanks for the shirts!!!
sooooooo niiiiceeeee!
i'll try to get you some from Nike's!


checked out the 24 hour starbucks.
busier than we thought. it was quite an experience. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment