Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kaiser Fair, Testing out Honda Cars, and Dinner at Gourmet Village

Went to the Kaiser Fair with mi Familia. This south city one was not as good as the sacramento one.



It wasn't bad though. I kind of don't get as many free things because I realize that cleaning and finding a place to put them can become quite difficult.



who is that cutie?









shooooo kaaayoooteeee!

carnival games were pretty fun

lol. funny massage pics coming up

ahahhaha







food wasn't bad either
but man was that hot dog saltier than usual!
and that is a gigantic cookie, should have put something to compare it to.




that one on the left is so evil sometimes



Test driving cars at Honda. I would like a Honda Fit, but I rather just use an old beat up car. Anything that works and can play music is fine with me.

But we just test drove them to see how I like em.






this guy was so patient with us
we tried like 5 cars and was there for like 3 hours and bought nothing! 

dinner

wasabi chicken



fried oysters... that's a first! but pretty good!



extra garlic
but they charged... humph!

thanks for dinner, guma!



This will end my fat upload for now. haha.

Internet at skyline so it loads pics pretty quickly and it doesn't crash. Hope y'all enjoyed the updates.


Compass Cafe tonight... praying for all of youuuu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment