Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Uploading and Tagging This Summer Album

Fat Upload Coming!!!

Yeah, so there is no chance in catching up on this blog... so I uploaded a huge summer album of my last memories of Davis onto Facebook.


Looking back and commenting on the pictures... I really think that God blessed me with the best friends and community that I could have ever asked for. I heard that college could be fun, but I didn't realize that it could be that much fun! 


This is me rambling--->
I was just talking to a girl today who was wearing a free Ramble (haha) shirt, so i asked her if she went to Davis. She said said yes, I'm going back tonight. I was like... What the!!?!?!?!??!?! But you're missing out on welcome week and seeing all your college friends and everything!! But she was like, "Meh.. I like it here more. I am waiting to go back the night before school starts."I just did not understand what she was thinking because I would love to go back to Davis earlier. But maybe she feels like her community is here at home instead of there. Everyone is different, I suppose. I got called energetic in my physio group today. That was strange. But yeah... I guess it made me realize again that it was because I was so blessed with the community of Compass that I always looked forward to going back to that made Davis so exciting and the place to be for me. Sighh.. I miss that. 


College was most def the best 4 years of my life thus far... Yeah, my grades could have definitely been better. I regret that. But the moments and the relationships that I made there. I hope to cherish those forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment