Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another Broken Camera

Sigh... i know... another one?! But yes... this time it was really lame. I was getting gas an my cam is in the Mickey with my credit card, and I suppose I just accidentally nudged the power button while holding Mickey and the lens jammed. And won't unjam. 

Maybe it's a sign that I just take too many pictures and should stop to really enjoy my surroundings. But I really feel so empty and incomplete without it. Sigh. Hopefully others around me continue to take pictures :)

**BUTTTTT... I just called into their customer service today and since there is another problem within the 3 months that it was last repaired, they are going to help me fix it again... FO FREEEE!!! With free shipping this time!!! Praise the Lord! Thank you thank you! I'm not so sad about another broken camera anymore!**


My iPhoto has also been freezing, so that explains the lack of uploads. 


But yes, NWM was awesome and rewarding yet again! I definitely feel like it is one of the most worthwhile runs-- being surrounded by empowered women (& some men), the feeling of accomplishment, all the free stuff + pampering, AND the Tiffany's (w/ firemen) at the finish! I highly recommend you to try it if you haven't! Boys and girls allowed!


Check my FB album: 


And Jenn & Lindsay's blog for details:

No comments:

Post a Comment