Friday, October 5, 2012

Lonely Run, Finding Old Pics, and a Date to Ghiradelli!

This teacher likes to read and teach from the book. sigh..

by season's house.
entrance to good running trails.
he was going to davis, so i ran by myself

start

end. but i actually did 8 miles today!
yay me.. but so lonely. running alone SUCKS.

loner

pretty skies



here is the trail.
haven't been on it since.. ahahha.

picked up bro from school and went to gam's
her infamous fried rice!

went through my old desk and found these old senior pics
ahahha... so weird.

picture trading!


what pat got me for my 16th bday.. geez I'm old.

tiki barber and miguel cabrera <3


im weird

more pics





first time taking studio pics.
was for my bday... 5-ish years ago for my 17th?

sigh.. i suck at keeping in contact with old HS friends

trying to make more of an effort this time around.
with college friends that is.

HE IS GOING TO THE HOMECOMING DANCE!

with me as a date. aha.
geez.. kids dress so nicely these days

It was Friday night, so I ask Riley to do something...

we ran past this for Nike's!

he surprises and takes me here

:)


sooo many






yummy. he likes to make me fat.



free

just walking around

view from twin peaks

got in here for free. stopped by for a bit


No comments:

Post a Comment