Sunday, October 7, 2012

Excited for Nike Women's 2012!!!

So as some of you know, the Nike Women's Marathon is coming uppp!!! It is this Sunday actually!

So me, being a last minute person and all... decided to finally start training or getting some running miles in so I don't die during the half. Or have my untrained muscles cramp up and everything since I am really trying to get under 2 hours this year, with a 2:16 from last year. I'm really hoping that I can do it. And so next year I can go for the full! :) Or maybe go to disneyland to do theirs. hehe. We'll see. Let's focus on the one this Sunday for now.

Haha. So i like to bring my phone to take pics of my running adventures when I go out to run. Still debating if I should bring a picture taking device for the 1/2. The views are so pretty! We shall see.

Anyways, it's 2-3 weeks before the big run, so i finally get myself to go out! And the weather was slightly nicer, so that was definitely encouraging. 


i've always wanted to try this!
my bangs are finally long enough!

what helps me run... good music!



This is another day with seaton:


he likes this drama

trying to take pics while running





running during the sunset...
i miss you too lindsay!!! <3
Seaton is just not the same...


2.5ish miles one way. so did 5ish miles today



yayyy. almost back.
and seaton was speeding

Checked out the trail that this woman likes to run. Part of Sawyer trail, off the Black Mountain Road exit on 280.



more sunsets. and that same lake.

speed demon.
during this time, we eat bugs while running.
yummy.


i like the forest effect



if you notice, i always eat a lot after the run... so pointless. haha.
Squeezing in another run before dinner.



stopped by the dog park



it's beagle day! if you haven't noticed... haha.

lookie what i found!
close to my house so we can play here if we want

is this the head quarters?!


yes... more food.
Another run... look who joins us!


can you tell who that is??

trippy

who is that??

i like this trail a lot.
lindsay come visit and we can run here!!!


no one wanted to take a pic with me :(

hello there!

great accomplishment guys!

yes.. more food after!
special visitors!




decided to run in between classes... and it was actually a nice
day on campus... with no fog.
you have to take advantage!
and their track looks too pretty to not run on.

did a mile in 7:35ish
now... 13 more of those.
My phone was low batt on friday, but I did the trail I did with Seaton and Cheryl (Sawyer Trail) but by myself this time... i know, loner. But I had music and forced myself to run 8 miles in 80ishminutes. Then went to pick up my broskii. No pics tho, but I was semi proud of myself. I like to run more with people though, so come run with meeee!


this is saturday and I decide to run around my
neighborhood looking for tennis courts to play
on in the future.
Oh, and thats an old contact I stuck on our mirror. haha.

boo. need to live there to play.

off to the other side of san bruno

hehehe. i hope my kids will like to play sports.
this looks really cute

in san bruno park
SCORE! nice courts thats super close to my house!
no lights though, so you gotta play in the day.

return home to this deliciousness.
my favvvvvv!

This is today, sunday.
i eat this hearty meal and broke my running streak. :(
oh well... guess gotta push extra hard tomorrow.
but this did remind me of in&out runs in davis!

It feels good to get some running in. Except the part I always eat everything back afterwards. But it is always really peaceful to soak in God's creation while running. It's a beautiful thing.

Hopefully the weather will be nice again this week so I will be motivated to run. 

Less than a week away!!!


Here are my posts from last years NWM ---->


No comments:

Post a Comment