Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Love Macaroons and Going to Lego with Children

This is a huge needle to stab in your thigh in case
of an allergic reaction

eeeks

this is brandon, my friend in anatomy who is allergic to peanuts

nice weather is always fun

these are good!

our teacher never has all the slides in her lecture slides...
so we have to take pics of it

lame

you see that fried garlic?! yummmm

ooooooh!!! first time eating real macaroons!
I love themmm! New fav dessert? I think so!

riley got me some from Vegas. Thanks!


ppretty color

Time for more fattiness 

free every first tuesday of the month!
you just have to be under 13 years old

embarrassed because he is so big

says that he will punch me after

lol... this child then steps in

hehe. cute.


why is he still there? the other kids finished already!

the children



A gift.
But i should look for a purse/handbag for myself some time soon.

haven't boughten from here in a long time

yummmmm

i love candy


at old town for the first time




pretty view!

went to jon pun's to pick these up from his mom
baby buns!

eating them. soooo gooood. rawrrrrr!
especially the coffee flavored one

No comments:

Post a Comment