Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Party at Diddalidoo and A GIANT Sweep

I know if I updated everyday, this blog would be so much easier to keep up. But i dont, so it always seems so impossible to catch up. But here I am trying again. 1 month behind.


such a pretty colored car at church!
first time seeing it.


checking out the halloween party at diddalidoo!






sooooo cuuuute!



free food!


pasta pomodoro!

Little did we know.. the last game of the world series.
He hits a homer when I'm not watching... and does terrible when I watch.
Sighh...


Of course... it had to be him that gets the last strike out for
the Giants to win the WS.
Congrats Giants... i just wish cabrera could have done better.

i wouldn't mind watching more of him








mom put this up, so i always look at it when i walk by..
i miss our class. i know, i always say that.
But thanks for the great gift, boys!


starbucks studying with this guy

look at what he is listening to!


No comments:

Post a Comment