Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Start of the 2012 World Series-- Giants vs Tigers!

boh look luk
viet rice plate from sf. i want moreee!

blood test in physio lab

i was bleeding like crazy

testing to see what blood type i am
O+

OMG! went to microwave food and saw these people playing this
GOOD TIMES!
pokemon trading card game that I used to play in ToyRUs
That guy on the right says he remembers me... highly doubtful?
I wanna play!

omg omg omgomg! it's going to startttt!
you see that on the right?!?

HI CABRERAAAAA!!!
long awaited moment :)

meh... i wish you did more this world series...
I'm going to go watch the Marlins vs Yankees WS DVD that I have now. haha.
When he was skinny

making history :)

trying to study for medical terminology while game 1 was on = major fail


someone is interested in baseball now...

guest visitor!

yummmyyyy!

thanks for dinner. I'm such a fatty -_-

eating while test taking

bro wanted to wear this

i don't think i've worn it since sophomore year.
he makes it look good though

oh mann... another one... haha.

missing both end nails on both feet.
I think that 2nd black one will fall off soon too.

canon is the best

my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment