Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Biking to Work and Tiff's Fashion Debut

anna's yummy snickerdoodles!

artistic?

spill accident





Like I said before, the weather has been really nice during all this studying time and I have been getting no exercise at all... I had time today so I decided to bike to work and snap some pics on the way. 



extended bike path





so close to the tower


right under it

see how this is crooked?
tried biking and u turning to capture the pic,
but i was going too slow and just fell off my bike...
ahaha. of course cars came by... lol.
just thought it was pretty funny

here is when i just got up after falling and took it,
quickly biking away after


it's full of biiiiirds!

thanks ellen! black sesame!

did a mouse bite that? no... it was minerve.

thanks teefy !

barney!

our table is growinggggg


delicious dinner from minerve!

noodle maker!




brains?

no... wontons.

she had a ladle in her closet all this time while we were
using cups to scoop liquids!

holding out on us...
at least we have a quarter to use it.




So Tiff has been wearing this breathtaking outfit around the apartment that has been completely catching my eye. Something I have been wanting to try, and so I try on the TIFF WONG OUTFIT!

Pretty stylish... i must say...










omg... gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment