Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Black Bear Brunch and ARC Night

This is such a sweet song. 
I don't usually like slow songs such as these, but I really like this one. It's been on repeat for awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00&ob=av2e


Anywhooo, since my lunch periods are pretty free.. thought it would be fun to check up on Katrina since I havent seen her in awhile. Wasn't it the beginning of the quarter badminton where I got schooled?! probablly... ahaha. It's in the older blog posts.
Here is it, actually: http://tifftam19.blogspot.com/2012/01/night-of-prayer.html

On the way over, it was the windiest day in america! most difficult bike ride ever! then when I got to downtown, nice and flat... i get off the bike path to turn onto B street and get hit by a car on my back tire! SHEESH KA BOBS! Maybe she just zoned out a bit but I knew we were going to collide as soon as I sensed her acceleration as I was crossing and she was turning. What a thrill!!! It was actually pretty exciting. I'm okay though, surprisingly didn't fall. Hope her car is alright.

Then to Black Bear for brunch! Yummmm!!! Got to chat it up with this lovely lady shown below. Let's eat again! I like how we both eat slow, now we know. And maybe the next time we play badminton, I can make you work... but probably not. ahaha. One can only hope...


my slow eating buddy since everyone yells at me for eating too slow


don't usually eat meals like this so early in the morning


yuummmmmmm. just right.




mr bear

helping me with leftovers


writing on each others notes

raw garlic! made it so much better!

addict

from charmaine. for freeeeee. reminds me of onyx.

my grandmother can lift more than that

long time no ARC workout for me
got a good run in while watching the CeRec B finals... asians win again, man they are good

gettting caught up! didn't think it was possible!
but it is... thanks to the SCC!


BTW, check out a revived blogger!!! http://janawwong.blogspot.com/ :D


No comments:

Post a Comment