Saturday, March 31, 2012

More BB Tourneys and Time with Family

What a night last night was! Might have been one of the top birthday celebrations.

Bro had another BB tourney in SF, so I caught his second game.

At at some Diner around the mission district afterwards and picked up my grandma who helped us peel a BUNCH of garlic and make her yummy shredded chicken for dinner! YUM!

She is so cute! 

Then Mario Party 3 with my bro afterwards. I have only played the first one, but this one is also a lot of fun! so many new games that I have never played before! There was this one called the Bowser Toss which was just hilarious. My bro and I ROFLed because of what went down, or should i say up? 

I apologize if this text is hard to connect without the pics, but they are all on FB...


No comments:

Post a Comment