Friday, March 16, 2012

DC for Lunch and Compass Sharing Meeting

"I'm so excited!!!! And I just cant hide it...!!!"

Haha... I always kind of sing that when I say it because of that darned Just Dance song. It just comes naturally.

Such an up and wild SG joint with Shannon's and Tiff's SG last night. Just Dance Stars!!! Hopefully others were not too bothered by the noise level that happens when there is a partayyy at 102. haha.


Anyways, I'm sitting in the Tercero computer room right now as I wait for the arrival of my lunch date. Good memories in here when we used to get 200 free prints! That's a fortune nowadays! But I got a freshman to swipe me into this room and another one to log me into their computers. haha. Man are they exclusive!

I can't wait for some lunch at the DC! Been craving some of that Mongolian goodness with spoonfuls of garlic on top. Yummmmm!!! I'm going to go lok at their menu right now.

Happy Friday!!! Have your last bit of fun before all the studying that should be happening this weekend...


I'm also excited that I am so close to catching up. But it's going to be on hiatus again, come this weekend for finals week.

Toodles!... or should I say noodles?!



bye bye h building





needed 3 bowls

everything was sooooo good....





been waiting so long for this
















i can't believe I stayed so long and ate so much...
DC: open til close



meeting before compass

thanks for helping me save time, minerve!

successful sharing meeting!
it's great to hear what other people have learned and think about Compass

sophomore girlies

i mean JUNIOR girlies!



fail

leap frog!




another crazy game


unplanned matching

rain jacket photoshoot




need to do more of these


No comments:

Post a Comment