Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lock-In Recovery

After staying up all night (it's so much better when it is just for fun and not for school)... every one was ready to head back to their homes and sleep. However, I made the announcement that if anyone wanted to go the the ARC after... that we would go. Most were too tired and wanted to go home... all except for one. haha. 

So... off to the ARC for some badminton! Man is it difficult to play with no sleep. Reaction time was seriously delayed. It was fun though! We had enough familiar faces for a full game. Claire was also at the BB courts next door, so we got to shoot around a bit there.


his new found love for badminton...
all he wants to do is beat me now, which i think is totally possible.
keep it up jordinian!
just take a chill pill when it comes to your turn to serve.

oh yeah!

first time playing with cynthia!

looks like poop, but tastes like deliciousness


The weather was so nice coming home from the ARC that my tiredness went away and I just wanted to play outside... but no one wanted to play with me, so i just del asleep til 5... I was deeply saddened. Since it was dark and cold by then. 

Tiff any I go back upstairs and we get freaked out by this creeper waiting outside! YOWSERS!

But it was just a creeper who was trying to surprise his GF for their 1 year anniversary...

Can I get an, "AWWWWWWWWWW..."?!?!? hahahha. hehehhehehe. :)

She even screamed a little when she turned the corner. That was a first. Tiff and I were watching from upstairs. hehehe. Who are the real creepers now?! ...Still Edmond. 

:)


ugh... crookednesss

waiting

creep

oh yayyyy!

running away! how cute ! :)
Supposed to have a house hangout tonight. But I don't know what happened. And there was a house cleaning party instead. With a home cooked meal. And PS I Love You afterwards. I missed the beginning and fell asleep when I was trying to watch. haha. Oh well.






yum!

anna's yummy chicken!



already crying

zzZZzzzZZzz

No comments:

Post a Comment