Friday, March 9, 2012

The Start of a Ball Dodging Weekend

This weekend was crazy! So full of the ARC and dodgeball!

Our Coed games were: 8:15, 2:45, 9:15 AM.

Women's games were: 7pm, 1:30am, and 8am

There was a lot of going back and forth from dodgeball and Compass. 

We spent a good amount of time just staying at the ARC because there were also the Freshmen and Sophomore teams that we were supporting as well as some other teams.

It was so fun cheering for the Compass teams. The Freshmen actually had opponents who didn't forfeit so we got to cheer for them. We went pretty crazy but I'm not sure if they heard us. Everyone else around us did. But too bad for them, we were proud and happy fans!

Good job everyoneeeee!!! High hopes for next year!




cmn 3 extra credit


had my fb locked for the week


arc with john and jeff

Here are some pics from my camera... there are a whole bunch on facebook. I'm not going to post twice, that would be overkill.





tiff and I were add ons. seeing as how we don't match with them


GREAT JOB FRESHMEN 15! Seriously impressed!

swift as a ninja


BFFs

cute costumes! should have made a LAX womens team... maybe? maybe not. haha

since I was on this women's team. 

ARC in the morning when it opened. long knock out line!

visit back anytime! hope you had a good break with us!

was pretty hungry while peoples went to the arc and I stayed back
but tiff got this for me and saved me big time.
it was sooooo good! thank you so much!
i will not ask next time unless severely desperate.
thankssss!

epic team. next year, for sure!

championship game.

See next post for all the pics.

Dodgeball. A 24 hour event.

No comments:

Post a Comment