Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Planned Parenthood and This Means War

Went to Planned Parenthood in the morning...

... haha. Sillys. Not what you think. 

But I had a patient from sunday clinic who requested for outside help, it didn't seem like too bad of a request and they were a really nice couple so I wanted to help them out.

I went with them and got the procedure done, then they wanted to treat us out to eat after to eat... but I had to rush back for EXB 111. So they kept insisting that we take their $. We really didn't want it but they didn't let us go without it. We will be following up with them later on so hopefully we will be able to make a bigger impact on their lives.

Once again, after volunteering.. it really makes me want to improve on my canto. Maybe I should just move to HK for a bit... :)


what a pleasant surpriseeee!!! thaaankssss!!!

studying with these boys. was just about to exit the library
and they stopped me

those cookies are so good!

hes camera shy

fakers

finally cleaning this


prayer meeeeting!


peace in the middle east

All movies are $5 on Tuesdays now! Check it out if you can!


3 great actors!
reese witherspoon <3

still so pretty

dang.. they did a good job casting


No comments:

Post a Comment